The White Mosque is one of the interesting monuments in Pavlodar region and one of the oldest buildings in the city of Pavlodar. It is located on 138, A. Margulan street. The architecture of the mosque is unusual. Small building resembling an orthodox church overarched with minaret (minaret replaces bell tower, wide dome replaces five-head). After Voznesenskyi church was demolished, the mosque remained as only temple and the highest building in the district center of Pavlodar.
In 1901 wooded buildings of the town including the mosque were burnt. In 1905 stone mosque was erected in the place of the old mosque by finances of Fatach Ramazano, local merchant. It was overarched with minaret, spire of that had silver moon. Mullah read namaz from this minaret during many years. The mosque was painted in white color therefore it was named “The White Mosque". The new stone building was surrounded with ennobled square and fences.
In 2005 in the year of the mosque's centenary restorations and capital repair were conducted in it. After one year the renewed mosque opened its doors for all people.